Sister Blue is not at home. Where is Sister Blue? Brother Blue can find her.
Ladybird Readers is a graded reading series of traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction, written for young learners of English as a foreign or second language. Recommended for children aged 4+, the five levels of Readers and Activity Books follow the CEFR framework (Pre-A1 to A2) and include language activities that help develop key skills and provide preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Starters, Movers and Flyers exams.
This Starter B Reader is ideal for children who are beginning to learn English for the first time. It introduces more complex letter combinations and their sounds, and encourages children to begin blending simple words and reading short sentences. It is Pre-A1 in the CEFR framework.
Age4 - 5
Key StageEarly Years
1. Brother Blue Reader Picture Words (US) LADYBIRD READERS
2. Brother Blue Reader Story (US) LADYBIRD READERS
3. Brother Blue Activity 1 Page 2 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
4. Brother Blue Activity 2 Page 3 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
5. Brother Blue Activity 10 Page 11 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
6. Brother Blue Activity 15 Page 16 (US) LADYBIRD READERS