Liz likes her job at the zoo. The camel, the ox, and the lions like her, too! Vick Vet helps.
Ladybird Readers is a graded reading series of traditional tales, popular characters, modern stories, and non-fiction, written for young learners of English as a foreign or second language. Recommended for children aged 4+, the five levels of Readers and Activity Books follow the CEFR framework (Pre-A1 to A2) and include language activities that help develop key skills and provide preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) Starters, Movers and Flyers exams.
This Starter A Reader is ideal for children who are beginning to learn English for the first time. It introduces the letters and sounds of the English alphabet, and encourages children to begin blending simple words and reading short sentences. It is Pre-A1 in the CEFR framework.
Age4 - 5
Key StageEarly Years
1. The Zoo Reader Picture Words (US) LADYBIRD READERS
2. The Zoo Reader Story (US) LADYBIRD READERS
3. The Zoo Activity 1, Page 2 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
4. The Zoo Activity 2, Page 3 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
5. The Zoo Activity 3, Page 4 (US) LADYBIRD READERS
6. The Zoo Activity 15, Page 16 (US) LADYBIRD READERS